Cardiac Catheterization Lab Registered Nurse / Cardiac Cath Lab RN (Permanent Roles - Full time, Part-time or Per Diem)
Includes HCA, Dignity Health, Kaweah Delta Medical Center, John Muir Health, Saint Agnes Medical Center, Dameron Hospital, Verity Health, Sierra View Medical Center, and many others.
Central Valley locations include Stockton, Fresno, Porterville, etc.
* Looking for Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurses for permanent roles in Central California hospitals
* Openings include Cardiac Cath Lab.
* Hospitals include large health systems, academic medical centers, and community hospitals.
* Openings include staff nurse, charge nurse, nurse manager, or nurse director.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Tasks expected of a cardiac cath lab registered nurse.
Qualifications and Skills:
* At least 1 year of acute care experience
* Active California license
Full Benefits including
* Healthcare coverage
* Sign on bonuses
* 401K, with matching
* Tuition reimbursement
* Relocation bonuses
* Professional development and career advancement opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $130,000.00 /year
* acute care: 1 year
* registered nurse: 1 year
* California license