Neonatal ICU Registered Nurse / NICU RN (Permanent Roles)
Includes HCA, Dignity Health, Stanford Children's Hospital, John Muir Health, Dameron Hospital, Sierra View Medical Center, and many others
* Looking for Neonatal ICU Registered Nurses for permanent roles in Northern California hospitals, including the San Francisco Bay Area.
* Hospitals include large health systems, academic centers, standalone community hospitals.
* Openings include staff nurse, charge nurse, nurse manager, or nurse director. Nurse practitioners also welcome
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Tasks expected of a neonatal ICU registered nurse.
Qualifications and Skills:
* At least 1 year of acute care experience in neonatal ICU. Can include cardiovascular ICU (CVICU), neuro ICU, trauma ICU, etc.
* Active California license
Full Benefits including
* Healthcare coverage
* Sign on bonuses
* 401K, with matching
* Tuition reimbursement
* Relocation bonuses
* Professional development and career advancement opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $120,000.00 to $200,000.00 /year
* Acute care: 1 year
* Registered nurse: 1 year
* California license