Cardiac Catheterization Lab Registered Nurse / Cardiac Cath Lab RN (Permanent Roles - Full time, Part-time or Per Diem)
Includes HCA, Dignity Health, John Muir Health, Dameron Hospital, El Camino Hospital, Lucile Packard Stanford Children's, Sierra View Medical Center, and many others.
* Looking for Cardiac Cath Lab Registered Nurses for permanent roles in Northern and Central California Hospitals, including the San Francisco Bay Area
* Openings include Cardiac Cath Lab.
* Hospitals include large health systems, academic medical centers, teaching hospitals and community hospitals.
* Openings include staff nurse, charge nurse, nurse manager, or nurse director.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Tasks expected of a cardiac cath lab registered nurse.
Qualifications and Skills:
* At least 1 year of acute care experience
* Active California license
Full Benefits including
* Healthcare coverage
* Sign on bonuses
* 401K, with matching
* Tuition reimbursement
* Relocation bonuses
* Professional development and career advancement opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $120,000.00 to $200,000.00 /year
* Acute care: 1 year
* Registered nurse: 1 year
* California license