Cath Lab RN / Registered Nurse (Permanent Roles - Full-time)
Includes Twin Cities Community Hospital, Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center, and many others. California locations include San Luis Obispo, Paso Robles, Templeton, Los Angeles, and more.
* Looking for Cath Lab RN for permanent roles in San Luis Obispo and Templeton.
* Hospitals include large health systems, academic medical centers, and community hospitals.
* Openings include staff nurse, charge nurse, nurse manager, or nurse director.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Tasks expected of an Cath Lab registered nurse.
Qualifications and Skills:
* At least 1 year of acute care experience
* Active California license
About Incredible Health:
* We are not a travel nurse agency or like any other agency that sells your information. Incredible Health is the first of its kind, matching platform for nurses and hospitals. Hospitals apply to you and we match on over 70 attributes to only bring you offers that meet your wants and needs. We think it is time you are in control, you are in high demand, let's make hospitals apply to you.
* Healthcare coverage
* Sign on bonuses
* 401K, with matching
* Tuition reimbursement
* Relocation bonuses
* Professional development and career advancement opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $140,000.00 /year
* Acute care: 1 year
* Registered nurse: 1 year
* California license