Infection Control Registered Nurse / Infection Control RN
Includes: Stanford Children's Hospital, UCSF, Dignity, HCA, Sierra View Medical Center, and many others.
* Looking for infection control registered nurse for permanent roles in Northern California Hospitals, including the San Francisco Bay Area and Stanford Children's Lucile Packard Hospital.
* Hospitals include large health systems, academic centers, and community hospitals
* Staff nurses, and nurse managers and directors welcome to apply. Nurse practitioners also welcome to apply.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Tasks expected of an acute care infection control RN
Qualifications and Skills:
* At least 1 year of acute care infection control experience
* Active California license
Full Benefits including
* Healthcare coverage
* Sign on bonuses
* 401K, with matching
* Tuition reimbursement
* Relocation bonuses
* Professional development and career advancement opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $120,000.00 to $200,000.00 /year
* Acute care: 1 year
* Registered nurse: 1 year
* California license