Infection Control Registered Nurse / RN (Permanent Roles)
Includes USC, Dignity Health, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, HCA, MemorialCare, Prime Healthcare and more.
* Looking for infection control registered nurse for permanent roles in Northern California Hospitals, including the San Francisco Bay Area.
* Hospitals include large health systems, academic centers, and community hospitals
* Staff nurses, and nurse managers and directors welcome to apply. Nurse practitioners also welcome to apply.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Tasks expected of an acute care infection control RN
Qualifications and Skills:
* At least 1 year of acute care infection control experience
* Active California license
Full Benefits including
* Healthcare coverage
* Sign on bonuses
* 401K, with matching
* Tuition reimbursement
* Relocation bonuses
* Professional development and career advancement opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
* Acute care: 1 year
* Registered nurse: 1 year
* California license