Pediatric ICU Registered Nurse / PICU RN (Permanent Roles)
Includes HCA, Dignity Health, Cedars Sinai and many others. LA locations include Los Angeles, Glendale, Lynwood, San Bernardino, Thousand Oaks, Riverside, Long Beach and more.
* Looking for Pediatric ICU Registered Nurses for permanent roles in Southern California hospitals, including the Los Angeles area.
* Hospitals include large health systems, academic centers, standalone community hospitals.
* Openings include staff nurse, charge nurse, nurse manager, or nurse director. Nurse practitioners also welcome
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Tasks expected of a pediatric ICU registered nurse.
Qualifications and Skills:
* At least 1 year of acute care experience in pediatric ICU. Can include cardiovascular ICU (CVICU), neuro ICU, trauma ICU, med surg ICU etc.
* Active California license
Full Benefits including
* Healthcare coverage
* Sign on bonuses
* 401K, with matching
* Tuition reimbursement
* Relocation bonuses
* Professional development and career advancement opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $160,000.00 /year
* acute care: 1 year
* registered nurse: 1 year
* California license