Oncology Registered Nurse / Onco RN (Permanent Roles)
Includes HCA, Dignity Health, Cedars Sinai and many others. LA locations include Los Angeles, Glendale, Beverly Hills, San Bernardino, Thousand Oaks, Riverside, Long Beach and more.
* Looking for Oncology Registered Nurses and Infusion RNs for permanent roles in Southern California hospitals, including the Los Angeles area.
* Hospitals include large health systems, academic centers, standalone community hospitals.
* Openings include staff nurse, charge nurse, nurse manager, or nurse director. Nurse practitioners also welcome
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Tasks expected of an oncology registered nurse or Infusion RN.
Qualifications and Skills:
* At least 1 year of acute care experience in oncology. Can include adult oncology, pediatric oncology, hematology oncology, and research oncology
* Active California license
Full Benefits including
* Healthcare coverage
* Sign on bonuses
* 401K, with matching
* Tuition reimbursement
* Relocation bonuses
* Professional development and career advancement opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $160,000.00 /year
* Acute care: 1 year
* Registered nurse: 1 year
* California license