Critical Care (ICU) Registered Nurse / ICU RN (Permanent Roles)
Includes HCA, Dignity Health, Prime Healthcare, Verity Health and many others. Southern California locations include San Diego, National City, Los Angeles and more
* Looking for Critical Care Registered Nurses for permanent roles in Southern California locations including San Diego, National City, Los Angeles, and more.
* Openings include ICU, Cardiac ICU / CVIUC, CCU, Trauma ICU, Neuro ICU, Med Surg ICU
* Hospitals include large health systems, academic medical centers, and community hospitals.
* Openings include staff nurse, charge nurse, nurse manager, or nurse director.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Tasks expected of a Critical Care registered nurse.
Qualifications and Skills:
* At least 1 year of acute care experience
* Active California license
Full Benefits including
* Healthcare coverage
* Sign on bonuses
* 401K, with matching
* Tuition reimbursement
* Relocation bonuses
* Professional development and career advancement opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
* acute care: 1 year
* registered nurse: 1 year
* California license