Operating Room (OR Registered Nurse / OR RN (Permanent Roles - Full time, Part-time or Per Diem)
Includes HCA, Dignity Health, Prime Healthcare, Verity Health and many others. Locations include San Bernardino, Montclair, Victorville, Los Angeles, Glendale, Lynwood, Thousand Oaks, Riverside, Long Beach and more.
* Looking for Operating Room (OR) Registered Nurses for permanent roles in Southern California hospitals, including Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Victorville, Montclair, Glendale, Lynwood, San Bernardino, Thousand Oaks, Riverside, Long Beach and more.
* Openings include OR, all departments.
* Hospitals include large health systems, academic medical centers, and community hospitals.
* Openings include staff nurse, charge nurse, nurse manager, or nurse director.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Tasks expected of an Operating Room registered nurse.
Qualifications and Skills:
* At least 1 year of acute care experience
* Active California license
Full Benefits including
* Healthcare coverage
* Sign on bonuses
* 401K, with matching
* Tuition reimbursement
* Relocation bonuses
* Professional development and career advancement opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $130,000.00 /year
* acute care: 1 year
* registered nurse: 1 year
* California license