Case Management Registered Nurse / Case Management RN (Permanent Roles)
Includes Stanford Health, UCSF, Dignity
* Looking for Case Management Registered Nurses for permanent roles in Northern California hospitals, including the Palo Alto area.
* Hospitals include large health systems, academic centers, standalone community hospitals.
* Openings include staff nurse, charge nurse, nurse manager, or nurse director. Nurse practitioners also welcome
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Tasks expected of a case management registered nurse.
Qualifications and Skills:
* At least 1 year of recent or current acute care experience in case management
* Active California license
Full Benefits including
* Healthcare coverage
* Sign on bonuses
* 401K, with matching
* Tuition reimbursement
* Relocation bonuses
* Professional development and career advancement opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $120,000.00 to $200,000.00 /year
* Acute care: 1 year
* Registered nurse: 1 year
* California license