Case Management Registered Nurse / Case Management RN (Permanent)
Includes HCA, Dignity Health, Prime Healthcare, Verity Health and many others. Southern California locations include San Diego, National City, Los Angeles and more
* Looking for Case Management Registered Nurses for permanent roles in Southern California hospitals, including San Diego, National City, Los Angeles, and more.
* Hospitals include large health systems, academic centers, standalone community hospitals.
* Openings include staff nurse, charge nurse, nurse manager, or nurse director. Nurse practitioners also welcome
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Tasks expected of a case management registered nurse.
Qualifications and Skills:
* At least 1 year of recent or current acute care experience in case management
* Active California license
Full Benefits including
* Healthcare coverage
* Sign on bonuses
* 401K, with matching
* Tuition reimbursement
* Relocation bonuses
* Professional development and career advancement opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
* Acute care: 1 year
* Registered nurse: 1 year
* California license