Critical Care (ICU) Registered Nurse / ICU RN (Permanent Roles)
Includes HCA, Dignity Health, John Muir Health, Verity Health, Dameron Hospital, Sierra View Medical Center, and many others
* Looking for Critical Care Registered Nurses for permanent roles in Central and Northern California hospitals.
* Openings include ICU, SICU, CCU, NICU, etc.
* Hospitals include large health systems, and standalone community hospitals.
* Openings include staff nurse, charge nurse, nurse manager, or nurse director.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Tasks expected of a Critical Care registered nurse.
Qualifications and Skills:
* At least 1 year of acute care experience
* Active California license
Full Benefits including
* Healthcare coverage
* Sign on bonuses
* 401K, with matching
* Tuition reimbursement
* Relocation bonuses
* Professional development and career advancement opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
* acute care: 1 year
* registered nurse: 1 year
* California license