Clinical Research Registered Nurse / Research RN (Permanent Roles)
Includes Cedars Sinai, Stanford Children's and many others. LA locations include Los Angeles, Glendale, Beverly Hills, Long Beach and more.
* Looking for Clinical Research Registered Nurses for permanent roles in Southern California hospitals, including the Los Angeles area.
* Hospitals include large health systems and academic centers
* Openings include staff nurse, charge nurse, nurse manager, or nurse director. Nurse practitioners also welcome
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Tasks expected of a clinical research registered nurse. Specialties include cardiology, oncology, dermatology and many more.
Qualifications and Skills:
* At least 1 year of acute care experience in research, or acute care clinical experience with strong interest in research
* Active California license
Full Benefits including
* Healthcare coverage
* Sign on bonuses
* 401K, with matching
* Tuition reimbursement
* Relocation bonuses
* Professional development and career advancement opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $160,000.00 /year
* acute care: 1 year
* registered nurse: 1 year
* California license