Case Management Registered Nurse / Case Management RN (Permanent Roles)
Includes HCA, Dignity Health, Cedars Sinai and many others. LA locations include Los Angeles, Glendale, Beverly Hills, Van Nuys, San Bernardino, Thousand Oaks, Riverside, Long Beach and more.
* Looking for Case Management Registered Nurses for permanent roles in Southern California hospitals, including the Los Angeles area.
* Hospitals include large health systems, academic centers, standalone community hospitals.
* Openings include staff nurse, charge nurse, nurse manager, or nurse director. Nurse practitioners also welcome
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Tasks expected of a case management registered nurse.
Qualifications and Skills:
* At least 1 year of recent or current acute care experience in case management
* Active California license
Full Benefits including
* Healthcare coverage
* Sign on bonuses
* 401K, with matching
* Tuition reimbursement
* Relocation bonuses
* Professional development and career advancement opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $160,000.00 /year
* acute care: 1 year
* registered nurse: 1 year
* California license