RN Supervisor, OR / Critical Care
Includes USC Keck, and Cedars-Sinai.
* Looking for RN supervisor for permanent roles in Southern California hospitals, including the Los Angeles area.
* Hospitals include large health systems, academic centers, standalone community hospitals.
Responsibilities and Duties:
* Tasks expected of an RN Supervisor in the OR.
Qualifications and Skills:
* Acute care experience
* Active California license
Full Benefits including
* Healthcare coverage
* Sign on bonuses
* 401K, with matching
* Tuition reimbursement
* Relocation bonuses
* Professional development and career advancement opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $110,000.00 to $180,000.00 /year
* Acute care: 1 year
* Registered nurse: 1 year
* California license